create healthy summer habits
- Beat the sun and heat with an early morning or evening activity.
- Wear protective clothing, such as hats, long-sleeve shirts, and long pants or skirts.
- Use sunscreen that blocks both UVA and UVB with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15, preferably 30, and reapply frequently.
- Use sunglasses that block both UVA and UVB.
- Try to stay in the shade when outdoors during peak sunlight.
- Go to an air-conditioned gym, do water workouts, or use a fitness video at home.
- Drink plenty of water before, during, and after exercise.