- Sit in a chair and get comfortable with good posture.
- Place one hand on your chest and the other hand on your diaphragm (just above yourstomach).
- Spend a moment concentrating on your breath and notice how your body naturally breathes.
- Now bring your shoulders back slightly. By bringing your shoulders back slightly (with no strainon the neck), you open up your heart to receive more oxygen and blood flow.
- Practice paying attention to your breathing. When you inhale, your belly expands; when youexhale, your belly goes in and pushes out oxygen.6)Practice two to three slow inhales and exhales. As you get better at this exercise, spend moretime at each sitting. SOURCE