Here’s How You Do It!
- Start with clean hands — always wash them before handling a new mask (and after taking off a used one).
- Fold the mask in half, lengthwise, so that the bottom and top strip are edge-to-edge.
- Take one ear loop and make a knot as close as possible to the corners of the mask; repeat on the other side.
- Unfold the mask and adapt the flexible nose bridge to your nose. You will see that the mask puffs out more than before.
- Fold in the corners and put on your better-fitting mask. Adjust as needed.
A recent study from Duke University measuring the efficacy of 14 types of masks and face coverings found disposable surgical masks worked well to block respiratory particles emitted when people talk.
I tried it and it WORKS!!