It’s Fall & Pumpkin Time
Did you know that despite being a delicious fall treat, there are many health benefits of pumpkin? It’s true! Pumpkin is one of the most nutrient dense fruits you can eat. It is full of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin E, iron, folate, potassium, and beta carotene, which your body converts into vitamin A! Pumpkin is an impressive superfood that is also very delicious.
Benefits of Eating Pumpkin
- It’s high in fiber.
- It’s beneficial for eye health.
- It’s beneficial for your skin.
- It’s beneficial for your immune system.
- It’s filled with antioxidants.
- It’s promotes health health.