Fertility issues affect up to 15 percent (Trusted Source) of couples. The road to parenthood can sometimes be a huge challenge, but know you’re not alone in those challenges. Luckily, there are a few natural ways to increase your fertility. In fact, food choices and lifestyle changes can help boost fertility. Here are 1tips to boost fertility and get pregnant faster.
Quick tips for increasing fertility naturally
- Taking an antioxidant supplement or eating antioxidant-rich foods can improve fertility rates, especially among men with infertility.
- Some studies suggest that eating more calories at breakfast and fewer at your evening meal can improve fertility.
- To boost fertility levels, avoid foods high in trans fats. Eat foods rich in healthy fats instead, such as extra virgin olive oil.
- Eating a diet high in refined carbs may raise insulin levels, which may increase the risk of infertility and make it harder to get pregnant.
- Eating more protein from vegetable sources, instead of animal sources, may improve fertility levels in women.
- Replacing low fat dairy products with high fat versions may help improve fertility and increase your chances of getting pregnant.
- Taking a multivitamin may help boost fertility if you’re not getting all the nutrients you need from your diet.
- A sedentary lifestyle is linked to infertility, and exercise can improve fertility. However, exercising too much can have the opposite effect.
- High stress and anxiety levels can reduce your chances of conception. Managing your stress level can increase your chances of becoming pregnant.
- Being either underweight or overweight can reduce your chances of becoming pregnant.