5 Fruits that Should be at the Top of Your Eating Chart
- Blueberries: They are high in antioxidants and fiber, which can help protect against chronic diseases, improve digestion, and support heart health.
- Apples: They are high in fiber and vitamin C, which can help lower cholesterol, improve digestion, and support immune function.
- Bananas: They are high in potassium and fiber, which can help regulate blood pressure, support digestive health, and maintain healthy bones.
- Oranges: They are high in vitamin C, folate, and potassium, which can help boost immune function, support heart health, and reduce inflammation.
- Kiwi: They are high in vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants, which can help improve digestion, support heart health, and reduce inflammation.
Ultimately, the healthiest fruit depends on your specific nutritional needs and preferences. It is always best to consume a variety of fruits to ensure that you are getting a broad range of essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Rainer Maria Rilke
When my soul touches yours a great chord sings!
How shall I tune it then to other things?
O! That some spot in darkness could be found
That does not vibrate when’er your depth sound.
But everything that touches you and me
Welds us as played strings sound one melody.
Where is the instrument whence the sounds flow?
And whose the master-hand that holds the bow?
O! Sweet song—
“There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.”
“You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.”
NOTE: Don’t let the naysayers, cynics, and doomsday preachers shake your optimism and belief that tomorrow will be better than today. Smile, dance, sing, love, and give it your all as if what you are doing is the most important thing in the world. It is!
Try These Simple Tips to Let Go of the Down Feeling
If you’re feeling down, simple activities like:
- Going for a walk in nature.
- Petting a dog or cat.
- Kissing a loved one,.
- Forcing yourself to smile.
Each of these tips can help those neurotransmitters do their job and raise your mood.
NOTE: When I get that down feeling I stop and make myself list ten things for which I’m grateful. I tap each finger as I list them. I then turn on some happy music. Before you know it I’m singing along and feeling like I can climb any mountain.
Joe: “I like to call my dad for advice.”
Pete: “Does he give good advice?”
Joe: “He always says the same thing, ‘How did you get this number?'”