Every time I think of my mom, I smile. She’s been gone a while, but the things she taught me have stayed with me.
Here are a few of the things my mom taught me.
- My mom taught me to pray.
- My mom taught me to respect and treat women with dignity.
- My mom taught me to be kind to everyone no matter their station in life.
- My mom taught me to be hospitable to all who walked through the door.
- My mom taught me that often the best advice was given softly.
What did your mom teach you? What memories of your mom make you smile?